IRA Charitable Rollover
To make an IRA charitable rollover gift:
- You must be 70 1/2 or older.
- Gifts must be made directly from the IRA to an eligible charitable organization like Seeds of Health.
- Total charitable giving cannot exceed a total of $100,000 per taxpayer for the year.
- Gifts must be outright, and no material benefits can be received in return for the gifts. Thus a transfer for a gift annuity, charitable remainder trust, or pooled income fund is not permitted.
- Gifts cannot be made to a donor advised fund, supporting organization, or private foundation.
- The gift is not included in taxable income, and no charitable deduction is allowed.
- Gifts from your 401(k), 403(b), and 457 plans are not permitted.
Steps to take to make a gift:
- If you want to make a qualifying transfer, contact your financial adviser and IRA administrator
- Complete our form below
* Indicates required field