Teachers' Seed Fund Ambassador
Become an Ambassador for the Teachers' Seed Fund
Ambassadors will be critical to the success of the Teachers’ Seed Fund project. Their role will include:
- Sharing information about the Teachers’ Seed Fund with their personal network. This can include sharing Seeds of Health Facebook posts and emails about the Teachers’ Seed Fund.
- Considering making a donation to the Teachers' Seed Fund
- Encouraging members of their network to give financially to the Teachers’ Seeds Fund.
- Thank members of their network that give to the Teachers' Seeds Fund.
- Encouraging colleagues and members of their personal network to join AmazonSmile and ShopRaise, which direct a percentage of the normal purchases made online to a designated charity (like Seeds of Health). All funds generated by ShopRaise and AmazonSmile will be placed in the Teachers’ Seed Fund.
- Answering questions from their colleagues about the Teachers’ Seed Fund or directing them to someone who can provide the appropriate answers.
Teachers' Seed Fund Ambassadors